Agar-Agar Merah Putih

Ikut merayakan hari ulang tahun Kemerdekaan RI, bagaimana caranya ya? Bikin pudding merah putih saja! Merdeka!

Agar-agar Merah Putih

by Fatmah Bahalwan

Bahan A:

1 bks    agar-agar warna putih
600 ml  susu cair
100 gr   gula pasir
1 sdt     vanilli

Bahan B:

1 bks    agar-agar warna merah
600 ml  air
100 gr   gula pasir
2 tetes  pewarna merah

Cara membuatnya:

1. Siapkan cetakan agar-agar bentuk tabung, basahi air, sisihkan.
  2. Masak bahan A hingga mendidih, sisihkan.
  3. Masak bahan B hingga mendidih, sisihkan.
  4. Tuang 1 sendok sayur adonan B kedalam cetakan, biarkan hingga bagian atasnya membeku tapi belum kencang seluruhnya, lalu tuang diatasnya adonan A.
  5. Bila menghendaki banyak lapisan, lakukan pengisian adonan berselang-seling hingga adonan habis.
  6. Bekukan dalam lemari es.

Tips:

Agar sisa adonan yang menunggu tidak segera membeku, rendam mangkuknya di air panas. Sementara loyang pudding yang sedang dilapis direndam di air es sehingga cepat membeku.

About the author  ⁄ NCC Indonesia

13 Comments

Enny
    August 17, 2013

NCC ini ada atau tidak ya di kota Surabaya?? Tolong diberitau emailnya,no.tlp.,dan alamatnya ya bila ada di Surabaya. Terimakasih:)

NCC Indonesia Author
      August 20, 2013

Bu Enny, mohon melihat ke jadwal kursus di toko arvian surabaya yang baru saja diupload beberapa hari lalu. Sampai ketemu, bu.

rani
    December 4, 2014

Untuk vanilinya pakai yg bubuk atau pasta? Trmksh

Taslimah
    July 1, 2016

Terimakasih banyak resepnya. Sehat dan sukses selalu.

August 28, 2021

Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get irked even as folks think
    about issues that they just do not realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing without
    having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to
    get more. Thank you

August 30, 2021

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted
    to say fantastic blog!

September 1, 2021

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Appreciate it!

September 2, 2021

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my web site thus i
    came to go back the favor?.I am trying to in finding issues to improve my site!I assume its adequate
    to make use of a few of your ideas!!

September 2, 2021

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account
    aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
    concept

September 3, 2021

Highly energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

September 5, 2021

I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin. I am now
    not certain whether this publish is written by him as nobody else
    recognise such specified about my trouble. You’re incredible!

Thank you!

September 6, 2021

I could not resist commenting. Well written!