Kursus Kue & Masak NCC – Matraman – Juli 2021

Natural Cooking Club

Jl. Matraman Dalam 3 no. 11 Rt 09/07 Jakarta Pusat
Tel. 021 392 1779

Pendaftaran:

[email protected]
Tel. 021 392 1779
0817 483 7200 (SMS & WA Only)

Pembayaran:

Fatmah Bahalwan, BCA Wisma 46, no.account.: 319.1973427
Fatmah Bahalwan, Bank Mandiri, Fatmawati. No. Account : 127.0004183313

Harga kursus termasuk bahan kursus, lunch dan hasil kursus

Tanggal

4. Brownies Putih Telur,
  5. Cake Mocca Coklat

Rp 650.000,-

Sabtu, 10 Juli 2021

Cake Dasar
Pengajar: Fatmah Bahalwan

Mengenal adonan cake tanpa obat dan dengan obat, cake irit telur dan banyak telur, cake dipanggang dan dikukus:

1. Butter Cake,

Rabu, 14 Juli 2021

Aneka DimSum Halal

1. Angsioe kaki ayam,
  2. Hakau udang,
  3. Lumpia udang mayonaise,
  4. Siomay.
  5. Diajarkan cara membuat mayonaise.

Rp 450.000,-

4. Black Forest.
  5. Diajarkan membuat chocolate Ganache

Rp 500.000,-

Sabtu, 24 Juli 2021

Bakso dan Bakwan Malang
Pengajar: Fatmah Bahalwan

• Bakso sapi dan bakso goreng mekar,
  • Pangsit goreng renyah,
  • Tahu isi
  • Siomay malang.

Rp 450.000,-

Minggu, 25 Juli 2021

Siomay Bandung & Batagor

• Teknik membuat siomay Bandung agar kenyal dan lembut:
    • – Siomay Pare,
    • – Siomay Kentang,
    • – Siomay Tahu,
    • – Batagor
  • Membuat sambal kacang yang lembut, halus dan enak sekali.
  • Cocok untuk usaha

Rp 450.000,-

Senin, 26 Juli 2021

10:00 – Selesai

WEBINAR Bersama Fatmah Bahalwan – Online Class.

BOLU GULUNG PREMIUM

Mohon daftar ke-admin WA: 081314170708 – Meyga

Rabu, 28 Juli 2021

Cake Dasar

1. Butter Cake,
  2. Sponge Cake,
  3. Cinnamon Cake,
  4. Lapis Surabaya,
  5. Bolu Gulung,
  6. Brownies Kukus

Rp 450.000,-

Jum’at, 30 Juli 2021

Aneka Kue Sus
Pengajar: Fatmah Bahalwan

Temukan rahasia kue sus sangat mekar dan kokoh dengan vla yg sangat enak.

1. Sus tiger
  2. Sus puff,
  3. Sus éclair, sus angsa,
  4. Vla biasa dan cream vla istimewa

Rp 450.000,-

Sabtu, 31 Juli 2021

Cup cake Decorating
Pengajar: Fatmah Bahalwan

• Membuat 2 macam cupcake (coklat dan Vanila)
  • Menghias cupcake
  • Setiap peserta praktek menghias cupcake masing-masing

Rp 500.000,-

About the author  ⁄ NCC Indonesia

14,831 Comments

October 10, 2021

Ame one of her fellow female instructors is just as fit and makes no secret that she is a lesbian.What Kay did not know is that Ame secretly crushed on her.Kay always saw herself as straight but did admit to herself that Ame is one sexy woman.Kay decided to jog to work that morning and decided to shower there just before work starts.She normally runs home or does her exercise in the afternoon but today she decided to do it in the morning because the afternoon she has an appointment.That morning went as planned until she entered the shower rooms…As Kay enters the shower area, she can hear…

She had volunteered for the service some time ago, and was looking forward to serving her country.The sign at the induction center read “new recruits this way”, so she followed it and ended up in a room with eight young males who were also waiting for instructions. After some small talk, they were quieted by a sergeant, who entered with some male nurses. “OK, fall in!” he barked, as everyone lined up.”First, the physical. Remove your shirt, shoes and pants and get ready for the examination” he ordered. “What room do you want me to go to?” asked Victoria. “You’re…

He locked the door and put the closed sign out, he grabbed her hand and said, “let’s go out to the shop.” Bonnie followed him into the shop as he lead her over by her car. He turned around to face her, his back to the car, “ok now I want you to suck my dick.” Bonnie nodded and moved to her knees in front of him, “yes master.” She fumbled with his belt, finally she got it unbuckled and unsnapped his jeans.She tugged them down his fat legs, along with his briefs, exposing his skinny 6″ cock to her. Ethan looked down, over his fat gut, trying to see what she was doing as he felt her take his…

October 10, 2021

Рer intenderci, non dovrai scrivere codice рeг modificare ⅼe pagine
    deⅼ tuo sito posizionamento siti web brescia.

October 10, 2021

Thee maay be noticeably a bundle to find outt abokut this.
    I assume yyou made certain nice factors in options also.

October 10, 2021

Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and
    come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally,
    and I am shocked why this twist of fate did not came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

October 10, 2021

Hello, its fastidious article on the topic of media print, we all understand media
    is a great source of information.

October 10, 2021

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast offered bright clear idea

October 10, 2021

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up
    and the rest of the site is really good.

Amoxicillin Tablets Ingredients

October 10, 2021

I have been examinating out many of yolur posts and i
    can tate nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog.

October 10, 2021

I nodded. Back to square one. But she was still in the black and white top. “And so if someone gives you the evil eye, what then, you slink away and put on a bra? What is there to be ashamed of?” A waiter, not the waitress, approached with the food. “Dinner’s up.” She sat forward, lifted her tits and sat them on the table in front of her.I had to sit back to make sure the poor guy had room to put down both plates, one a little closer to me. He looked only briefly at me. “Do you need anything else right now?” Val looked up and said no. He left.“I think he liked the show,” I said…

Her husband, James, had been gone for so long, she couldn’t stand not being able to experience life and explore as a person. James had worked for only a few years as a world-famous travelling photograph in an upscale art registry. However, she felt the neglect, she knew that James had loved her, but he travelled so much while she waited and waited, not knowing that her husband had the same things in mind. It wasn’t that she hated or disliked her husband, it was the complete opposite. She and James had met in college, senior year, they quickly fell in love after sharing so many common…

He put his hand on her thigh. “They get paid more, for doing more.” His hand came up slowly to her hip. He rested it there. She didn’t respond negatively to his touch at all. “Yeah, that’s right,” he said, moving his hand up further until he slowly ran his finger over her hard nipple. “You would be great.”She smiled and then looked over at the Boss. “I don’t think so,” he said. “Not right now anyway.” He laughed and stood up.“Too bad,” the man said, still holding onto her tit. “You would make a shitload of money.”“Dinner?” the Boss asked the group.“Sure,” was the reply.Carole picked…

October 10, 2021

A clever wireless most effective fish finder below three
    hundred can be a good present to your dearest types.
    Created by Garmin, this model is a intelligent illustration of very delicate GPS.
    2. This module is a modern example for smart. Patented by FishHunter,
    the module has a dimension of 5 x 5 x 8.5 inches whilst the excess weight is
    1.3 pound. And the body weight of this module is eight ounce only.
    Every single working day is fishing working day considering
    the amenities you’re about to acquire you’d like to see the display screen. Every working day is
    fishing day taking into consideration the facilities you’re about to receive.
    Ever performed fishing frenzy? It also has Fishing notes, choice for Social Media sharing and numerous other
    helpful possibilities. Have some good fishing.
    A further distinctive feature of this bfish finders for kayaks
    is the shore fishing which can be challenging in normal transducers.
    Most of the transducers are of 16-20 degrees.
    Acquiring 5 tri-frequency transducers.

October 10, 2021

It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from
    our discussion made at this time.

Feel free to visit my web-site เล่นหวย

October 10, 2021

Yoou made some first rate points there. I regarded on tthe internet for the pfoblem
    and found most peoiple will associate with alongg with your website.

October 10, 2021

Holton,” she replied, “there is a young woman out here who claims to be your wife and is demanding to see you!!!” “My wife,” he exclaimed in surprise, “I’ll be right there, thank you, Alice!!!” He strode over to the door and upon opening it, sure enough, there standing next to Alice’s desk was Faye, his wife of three months!!! “Honey,” he said in a slightly strained voice, “what on earth are you doing here, I am absolutely swamped!?!” “I just had to see you,” she replied with a hint of desperation, “can we go into your office for a minute, please!?!” He was about to tell her he’d see her at…

As long as I kept my grades up, I was happy. Daisy would make me do things like join their sex games. Things would usally turn into an orgy, making Chris a very happy guy with three girls. He was rough with me but gental with Daisy and Kari.When normal sex, if you call that normal sex, would ge bored, Daisy always had a great idea. Shes tried things like blindfolding me or tieing me down. She would make me be naked for any sex game and now its starting to turn into everynight. She says to keep me in line she must spank me every night or whenever she feels the need. Afterward she tells me…

We were in Lake City, Florida taking in an antique car show and sale.Paul had his heart set on picking up a 1958 Cadillac convertible to be offered the following day.Then he got the text! Emergency on oil drilling platform in the Sea of Japan!Down hole pressures fluctuating wildly!Your presence required Now! Your flight departing Gainsville Regional Airport, GNV 2100 hours for connections in Chicago.Be on it.

October 10, 2021

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today,
    yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It’s lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners
    and bloggers made just right content material as you
    probably did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever
    before.

Also visit my homepage … 墨尔本 二手 车 市场

October 10, 2021

Fantastic goods fro you, man. I have understand yopur stuff
    previoujs to and you are just extremely fantastic. I
    really like hat you hsve acquired here, cdrtainly like what you are stating
    aand the waay in which you say it. You make
    iit entertaining and you still take caare of too keep it smart.
    I can not wait too read much more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

October 10, 2021

I think other web-site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and excellent user genial
    style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert
    in this topic!

October 10, 2021

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome,
    great written and include approximately all significant
    infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

October 10, 2021

Suddenly Anna realises she’s remembering the events of that night. Trying to shake herself out of them Anna struggles for a second before giving up, knowing that she will have to relive them until the end.Watching as if through another’s eyes Anna sees herself walk across the foyer books into the hotel and goes to her room, later she comes back down and goes to the bar and takes a seat, she orders a drink and looks round picking out the solitary men, after a second Anna turns back and orders another drink flirting with the bartender. After half an hour she starts to feel herself becoming…

He looked down at the cute naked 13 year old sleeping next to him. Grinning he felt Ashley’s firm round buttocks pressing against his morning wood. He scrabbled around with his hand to find his cell phone and flipped it open. 7:14, he had time. Shifting his body down slightly Matt licked his fingers and inserted them between Ashley’s legs and into her cunt for lubrication. He then slipped his ready cock in place of his fingers, beginning the orgasmic grind. Despite the growing sensation in his lower area he noticed Ashley’s breathing getting faster. “Morning”“Morniaaaahhh” she replied as a…

I swiveled my bra around and it too landed on the floor. Nature took over and I instantly covered my large boobs and blonde bushy pussy; thinking that the young stud might be put off by seeing a 38 year old woman naked. “What are doing, you silly cow?” Lewis laughed as he roughly stroked his long rod; “Show me your tits.” I no longer had any pride to lose so waved my arms in a Salome fashion as he devoured my mature body with his eyes.“Fucking hell Courtney you are a beaut!” The young lad whistled his appreciation, “now come and suck my dick.” I sashayed the couple of feet…

October 10, 2021

Very good post. I am going through some of these issues
    as well..

October 10, 2021

Your method of explaining everything in this post is really pleasant,
    every one be able to easily be aware of it,
    Thanks a lot.

October 10, 2021

I love it when folks come together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, keep it up!

October 10, 2021

Howdy very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
    I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I’m happy to search out numerous helpful info right here in the publish, we need work
    out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

October 10, 2021

Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are
    not understanding anything entirely, however this post gives good
    understanding even.

October 10, 2021

When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs to
    be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

October 10, 2021

That is very interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

October 10, 2021

play for real money casino
    videoslot
    casino online site

October 10, 2021

Thank you for thhe goiod writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to mofe added agreeable from you!
    However, howw coiuld we communicate?

October 10, 2021

Hello friends, nice piece of writing and nice urging commented here,
    I am really enjoying by these.

October 10, 2021

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you
    are simply too fantastic. I really like what you’ve received here, certainly like what
    you are stating and the way in which by which you are saying it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay
    it wise. I can’t wait to learn much more from you.
    This is actually a terrific site.

October 10, 2021

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!