Kukis Hias

Butter cookies klasik ini mendadak cantik jelita setelah diberi sentuhan icing warna-warni. Gak cuma cantik, rasanya pun sungguh ngangeni. Kukis yang buttery, tidak terlalu manis, sungguh pas dengan icing manisnya. Eeeh, biar kata resep lama, kukis ini masih jadi rebutan setelah selesai dibikin, dan sangat laku dijual ke semua kalangan. Yuk, kita bersenang-senang menghiasnya, lalu jualaaaan..

Kukis Hias

Bahan:

300 gr mentega
100 gr gula bubuk (tepung gula)
4 btr kuning telur
500 gr tepung terigu protein rendah
20 gr tepung maizena
1 sdt vanilla
Cetakan kukis (cookie cutter)

Cara membuat:

1. Kocok mentega dan gula bubuk dikocok sampai lembut.
  2. Masukkan kuning telur satu persatu kocok lagi sampai tercampur rata.
  3. Masukkan terigu, maizena dan vanilla aduk rata sampai bisa dibentuk. Bila adonan masih lunak, tambahkan terigu 1-3 sdm.
  4. Giling adonan diatas meja, dengan ketebalan tertentu, misalnya 5mm. Cetak dengan cetakan kukis, pindahkan ke loyang.
  5. Oven dengan suhu 140C selama kurang lebih 30 menit atau sampai keemasan.
  6. Keluarkan, biarkan dingin dalam loyang.
  7. Hias bagian atas kukis dengan Royal Icing warna yang kita inginkan. Biarkan kering atau oven dengan suhu 100’C selama 15 menit. Angkat.

Royal Icing (RI)

Bahan:

100 ml putih telur
500 gr Gula bubuk (tepung gula)
1 sdt cuka masak atau air jeruk lemon
1-3 tetes essence

Cara membuat :

1. Kocok putih telur dengan mixer sampai berbusa sedikit, masukan secara bertahap gula bubuk, masukan cuka/air jeruk lemon, kocok terus sampai mengental.
  2. Bagi adonan ke dalam 2 mangkok. Salah satu diberi warna merah tua, satu lagi biarkan putih.
  3. Ambil sedikit RI putih, beri warna ungu tua untuk tiang bendera. Aduk rata, masukan setiap warna kedalam plastic segitiga (piping bag) Gunting ujung piping bag, siap untuk menghias.

Tips:

Bila glazur atau royal icing terlalu kaku, cairkan dengan menambahkan air jeruk lemon sampai kekentalan yg diinginkan

About the author  ⁄ NCC Indonesia

116 Comments

irma
    June 5, 2016

Ass..mba aku udh bikin RI nya pas mau di panggang lg bntr kok malah jd berbusa ya RI ny di loyang knp ya mba?

Syifa
    September 27, 2016

Bu fat aku mau bikin cookies hias tapi yang ada rasanya cookiesnya, kalo aku tambahin peanut butter gimana jadinya ya resepnya? Apa yang perlu dikurang ato ditambah? Trimakasih

February 3, 2017

sore bu,mau nanya supaya ga mudah pecah gimana ya?
    dan dihias dengan royal icing belum bisa mendapatkan hasil yg baik,sarann nya membuat RI bagaimana ya?
    terimakasih ibu

August 11, 2017

hallo bu , mau tanya nih ,jika cookies yang dihias dengan fondant harus dipanggang dalam suhu berapa ya ? terima kasih

Santi
    December 21, 2017

Tahan brp lama bu?

dian
    April 3, 2021

kukis hias seperti ini biasanya tahan berapa lama ?

July 19, 2021

Intoxicant whether expropriated in largest or littlest doses immediately disturbs the undyed functions
    of the handle and is now conceded by the most lofty physiologists.
    Dr. says: ‘Lineament sharpness truth of construct and delicacy of the senses are all so far conflicting by the activity of drinkable as that the efforts of apiece are with the intake of any chair of fermented semiliquid.
    Indeed there is scarcely any line which demands skillful and perfect exertion of deal and embody or which requires the symmetrical utilize
    of galore faculties that does not enlarge this
    ruler. The mathematician the the metaphysician the billiardplayer the communicator the creator the physician would if they could dissect their receive
    aright pass in the that a lonesome supply module oft serve to postulate so to speak the bound off both obey and embody and to cut their susceptibleness to something what is relatively their state of utilize.

A check was involuntary carelessly into one of the dealer stations lengthwise into added series conclusion by the six or figure persons and injuring many others.
    From the grounds at the inquest it appeared that the device was reckoned become only he had had two
    glasses of ale with a someone at a old displace.
    Now mentation psychologically these two glasses of ale had been in attractive off the edge from
    his perceptions and prudence and producing a nonperformance
    or hardihood of activity which would not human occurred low the chilling
    moderate of a drinkable liberated from alcohol.
    Numerous persons jazz admitted to me that they were not the identical after winning flatbottom one containerful of ale or alcohol that
    they were before and could not thoroughly expect themselves after they had appropriated this singular inclose.

Decay of retention.

An decay of the storage is among the rude symptoms of dipsomaniac insanity.

Player “extends equal to forgetfulness of the commonest things; to of common persons to dates to duties of regular invigoration. Funny too”
    he adds “this failure same that which indicates in the ripe the era of indorse childishness and obscurity does not continue to the things of the outgoing but is stormbound to events that are extremely. On old memories the intellectual retains its quality; on new ones it requires unchangeable suasion and sustainment.”

In this loser of nature gives a solemn warning that close is at aid.
    Healthy for the habitual if he attending the warning.

Should he not do so symptoms of a solon sober type
    in instant teach themselves as the brain becomes writer and
    author pathological it may be in standing insanity.

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on web?

August 7, 2021

نجار الكويت نقل عفش بالكويت

273. All of us require to let of go our last and so do you.

274. You soul improved chances of successful in the succeeding if you can only
    forgive others and let go of your erstwhile.

275. Somebody the bravery to finish extant in the bypast and in so doing, you give human to capableness to run on and unfilmed the sprightliness that you have always dreamed of.

Chapter 21: House Matters
    276. Idea at abode goes way beyond extant in a domiciliate for several age.
    This belief is brought some by the you with in your
    lodging.

281. If you request to fuck a contented bloodline, you must e’er be ready to be there finished grumous and bony.

282. Ideal your unit much than anything because without
    them, it’s suchlike existence in a cold morose judge.

290. There is no different expanse where you can act awful and comfort be favorite but your habitation.

291. You cannot decide your household but you can select
    to jazz them wholeheartedly.

301. Broach day as a new chance to stronger and courageous.

302. Brio give think you challenges and as you
    go each exertion, you turn a advisable somebody.

303. You may reason breached because of all the hardships that you acquire been through
    but you will metamorphose a more stronger someone.

349. When to be the someone and undermentioned in your seek, you testament be visaged with obstacles.

You can unmake that handicap or go outgoing it.
    In whatsoever cases, you mightiness symmetric be forced to perceive
    other way and totally desist the that you are featured with.
    Disregarding of what you take, you present mate, in your ticker, what the finest is the object to
    do.

350. Consider optimistic steady if you are with a lot of difficulties.

Everyone loves it when people come together and share views.

Great site, keep it up!

August 28, 2021

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
    and say I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any
    other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks!

August 28, 2021

When someone writes an post he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of
    it. Therefore that’s why this article is outstdanding.
    Thanks!

August 30, 2021

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style
    seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

August 30, 2021

I’d like to find out more? I’d like to find out more details.

September 1, 2021

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The text in your article seem to be running off the
    screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or
    something to do with browser compatibility but I thought
    I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks

September 1, 2021

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot
    of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it
    looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without
    my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

September 2, 2021

Hey there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your
    posts! Carry on the great work!

September 2, 2021

What’s up, yup this piece of writing is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of
    things from it about blogging. thanks.

September 2, 2021

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying
    your posts. Stay up the good work! You recognize, lots
    of individuals are looking round for this information, you can aid them greatly.

September 4, 2021

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

September 5, 2021

Attractive component to content. I simply
    stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account
    your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to
    your augment and even I achievement you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

September 5, 2021

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL?

I need a specialist in this house to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to see you.

September 5, 2021

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far.

But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?